View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 10:44 AM   #28
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The TV mini-series was pretty good. But yes, the movie was not all that good. What was very good was the radio dramas. They are excellent. If you can find them, I suggest getting them and having a listen.
I agree. The radio show (which came first) was the best.

Best to worst:

Radio
Books
TV Show
Movie

In that order. The worst part of the movie, outside of all the changes from what went before, was that it made Marvin look Disney-cute. The clunker from the TV show wasn't how I pictured Marvin, either, but it was far closer than the movie version.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote