View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:48 AM   #116
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I can think of a few things I wouldn't read, but they're all in the "disgusting" category—tales of pedophilia, incest, racist books; that kind of garbage. Other than that, I'm pretty much like anyone else who works in the oldest profession in the world. I'll read anything if the pay is right.
This is exactly why I would never read Lolita *shudder*

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
*Science Fiction
*Fantasy
*Cheesy romance
*The Old Man and the Sea
*Anything by Diana Gabaldon
*Anything by or about a celebrity
*Anything by or about a politician with the exception of The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
No sci-fi, no fantasy What do you read, then?
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote