View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 09:07 AM   #81
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
I know, I know. I often just refer to her parentage when asked, but most people here would know what a cock-a-poo or spoodle was. Remember though, she is half French.

WDE
that explains her outrageous accent, but it doesn't make it any easier to take her seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
You could:
  • give it a bowler hat and an umbrella and ask its opinion of the Thatcher government
  • call it "Henry Kissinger"
  • let it read the news on telly (the early stuff, not the fluffy kitten story at the end)
  • put it through uni for a degree in physics (really big stuff or really small stuff)
  • ask its opinion of bath time
  • bring in into MR on Opposite Day and have it post according to the rules in an Unutterably Silly thread

Cheers,
and don't call me "Shirley"
well i'm skeptical (seriously, "spoodle" ? come on. i think she'll need a lot more than a physics degree and a bowler) but i suppose it's worth a try.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote