View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 09:05 AM   #29
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
I would also like to learn the steps in checking the layout. I get really irritated when I purchase a book - and this is especially case with Harper Collins ebooks - when it doesn't even have the justified text...Now, that, I learned to do in Calibre but I'd appreciate if Harry could share the rest of his knowledge *at least the important parts* - with us...
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote