View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 09:04 AM   #10
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryland View Post
Thanks for the quick reply, It works through the browser.
If it works through the browser on your phone, you're set up correctly as far as browsing on a phone, and that's as far as I go in this area. I'm not familiar with Wordplayer's requirements. Perhaps it needs a special port, or needs to go to the OPDF part of the server, or needs other special setup. With luck, someone else will chime in here.

Quote:
I just forwarded the port because I thought I needed to.
You do for external access - that's how the router knows where your content server is, but not for internal access. Internally, you specify the address of your internal computer running the CS and the port rides along with each packet. Leaving it on won't hurt anything, and if you know your external IP address, it will give you access to your books from anywhere inn the world you have an Internet connection.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote