View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Adobe DE Weirdness

I just came across a rather odd bug, and I'd appreciate it if people would check their Epub reader and see if it's duplicated there.

My NASA ebook uploads show a rather interesing bug in Adobe DE. There are buttons at the end of each section for next, previous and TOC. The buttons are valid html and work in both Mobipocket and calibre's ebook viewer (in Epub). They do not work in Adobe DE.

I'd like to know if this behavior is the same on ebook reader running Adobe's software. Can everyone please check?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...163#post538163
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote