Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 05:01 AM   #769
SouLThinking
Enthusiast
SouLThinking , Klaatu Barada Niktu!SouLThinking , Klaatu Barada Niktu!SouLThinking , Klaatu Barada Niktu!SouLThinking , Klaatu Barada Niktu!SouLThinking , Klaatu Barada Niktu!SouLThinking , Klaatu Barada Niktu!SouLThinking , Klaatu Barada Niktu!SouLThinking , Klaatu Barada Niktu!SouLThinking , Klaatu Barada Niktu!SouLThinking , Klaatu Barada Niktu!SouLThinking , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Nook Color
I am trying not to panic. After waiting 20 days I finally received my Aura yesterday. I set it up and read a while last night before bed. I went to put it to sleep but I noticed I powered it off instead. I was like that's ok. Well this morning I just tried to turn it on and it got stuck at the screen where the little boxes go across the screen. I waited for minutes nothing. So I tried to turn it on again ..it kept doing this. Then I popped out my sd card and I thought I would try to reset it. When I used a paper clip to reset it it came on but didn't reset. It froze at the home screen..I hooked it up to my laptop and it connected to pc. I am about to eject it but I can already tell something is wrong. I can only imagine if I call Kobo that I'd wait probably 3 months sending it back for a replacement. This is so frustrating.
SouLThinking is offline   Reply With Quote