View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 11:33 AM   #5
linesma
linesma can eat soup with a fork.linesma can eat soup with a fork.linesma can eat soup with a fork.linesma can eat soup with a fork.linesma can eat soup with a fork.linesma can eat soup with a fork.linesma can eat soup with a fork.linesma can eat soup with a fork.linesma can eat soup with a fork.linesma can eat soup with a fork.linesma can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle eInk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Not yet mentioned is the better contrast (so I've been told), on the Kindle 4.

Let me explain: I have a Kindle 2 and 3, and the 3's screen is a world of difference in clarity.

While I don't yet own a Kindle 4, my understanding is that the screen is just as good as the Kindle 3.

So, for the screen alone - and with the explanation I've given above - I would say go with the Kindle 4.

Don
Thank you for the reply and information. The screen resolution is one of the reasons why I am looking to upgrade. The other is battery life. My Kindle 2 with 3g off is only lasting about a week now in between charges. I am concerned about the categories. I am kind of picky about how my data, whether it be on a computer, cell phone, or a Kindle, is organized.

Thanks again for the reply. I really appreciate it!
linesma is offline   Reply With Quote