View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #11
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by immsm View Post
I put a GelaSkin on my Touch I had custom made from a photograph I had taken. Here is what it looks like: http://www.flickr.com/photos/immsm/5...in/photostream I actually like it better than the original black finish that showed every fingerprint and smudge.
nice i have the same sleeve and a similar shot i took of a ferris wheel spinning as well, no i'm not skinning mine with the wheel but i do have to sort through a bazillion pics to decide what to skin with.

need to be extremely picky since it'll be something i see all the time.

thanks for the pic as well, i can finally see what a skin looks like on the kobo rather than the graphic on gelaskin.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote