View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 08:50 AM   #13
amgoforth
Groupie
amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 Kindles, 2 Nooks, 2 Kobos, Ipad.
Exclamation Not True for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell View Post
If you can make an rtf, then you're already there... rtf's look great on the Sony Reader!

To make it look nicer, you may want to make three or four adjustments depending on the file, and all can be done with MS Word:
1) Remove extraneous paragraph marks (that leave jagged end of lines)
2) Set full justification
3) Set the font to, say Arial or Times New Roman at about 18pt or 20pt
4) Set the properties to get the Author and Title the way you want it
I have been trying for 3 weeks to view Google or Internet Archive PDFs on my PRS505. I got a hold of a copy of Pdf Converter 4 to change the pdf to RTF. Looks great, text readable even for this old guy, but text needs to be bigger. When I use Office to format to make text bigger etc. Then the Reader does not see the RTF file. I think because it is too big. The size goes up quiet a bit just making the text bigger.

Allen
amgoforth is offline   Reply With Quote