View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 10:46 PM   #54
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Flying in Feb 1st, arriving 6:10pm. Working the 2nd, flying home the 3rd. So the only chance would be Monday night, and I suspect I'll be "treated" to dinner with the customer's sales people. If not, though, you're on! Let's PM as the date draws closer.
AccKK. Monday morning the 2nd I'm flying to DC. I could, however, meet you at the airport on Sunday evening and we could go to dinner then.

Or -- I am now planning a trip to Chicago the week of 9 March or 23 March. We're waiting on confirmation of classroom space at the Chicago TEC. If we don't get together during your short sojourn in Dallas, perhaps you'll be in town while I'm in Chicago.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote