View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 05:02 PM   #160
Ben Thornton
Guru
Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 2 (but not for e-books)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I do feel that if someone says a given book is not available as an eBook, then we just drop said book from the list. But only say so if you don't mind reading the pBook version should it win.

As to eBook format, the DRM can be stripped and Calibre used to convert to the format of choice.
I'd agree that if something isn't available as an ebook at all, it's a funny choice for the mobile read book club. But so long as it can be obtained somewhere, it seems reasonable for someone to propose it.

I've checked all of this months's suggestions from the UK. I can find them all except "Quirkology" and "The World Without Us" - although others may have more luck than I did.
Ben Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote