View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 12:52 AM   #55
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Glad to see more interest. This is looking feasible now!

issybird, the combo category suggestion is a good way to keep more categories but I'm hesitant because there will be only one winner each time. Maybe we can keep single categories but switch out some from year to year?

Bookpossum - interesting list; thanks for taking the time to come up with it. Lottery, Open and the second Region - it's safe to say that those are all out. Besides that I waffle over the others; the list I was playing with looks a little different, though it was unfinished. I'm going to sleep on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
And I think the honour of doing the first one should go to sun surfer as he's our Fearless Leader and he thought of this!
Aw, thanks! I'm up for it - I could be the test pilot in case there turns out to be any kinks to work out. But if anyone else wants to go first then that's fine too.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote