View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 07:58 PM   #52
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
Not even close to being so. I have multiple redundancy backup and with my own hardware no one is trying to hack into my data. So far Google, Apple, Dropbox and Evernote have all been targets. I keep my data under my control.
You can back up data that you keep on the cloud just like you can back up data that you keep on local storage. And being stored locally is no guarantee that someone won't attempt to hack it.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote