View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 04:11 PM   #8
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunn Sunn View Post
Seems to be working.
I'm working on a little summary on the steps I've taken so far, but meanwhile I just wanted to alert you to a little bug in dl-and-install.sh; namely that lynx breaks the line on long paths so the grep never finds a num.

I just edited the script and changed "lynx -dump blablabla" to "lynx -width 300 blablabla" as a temporary workaround but maybe a better workaround would be just wget/curl dl the html-file and work with the html instead of a rendered version.
Can you test if the attached version works for the search that was causing you trouble?

This one tries to do it parsing the source html, as you suggested.
Attached Files
File Type: gz dl-and-install.sh_20080722-1.tar.gz (139 Bytes, 451 views)
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote