Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:00 AM   #121
lissandro.sosa
lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I'm wondering if this is linked to the source you purchased the Kobo from. Is this the original firmware on the Kobo with no updates? There should be a file in the .kobo directory named affiliate.conf. On my Glo purchased at Chapters, the affiliate= line reads affiliate=KoboIndigo. Does you see a similar line in yours? If so, what does it read? Continuing on into the Kobo directory inside the .kobo directory, there is a file called Kobo eReader.conf. On my Glo, there is a section inside the file labelled [PowerOptions]. If that section exists on your Kobo, what text follows the [PowerOptions] down to the next [header]? On my Glo with sleep and power off set to never, I get the following:

[PowerOptions]
AutoFrontLightOffMinutes=10
AutoOffMinutes=0
AutoSleepMinutes=0
FrontLightLevel=10

Regards,
David
After i make the changes in the previous post, i put this setting in Zero (0)

AutoOffMinutes=0
AutoSleepMinutes=0

and check my power options and this appear with the valor 60 because i dont have the option never
lissandro.sosa is offline   Reply With Quote