View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:42 AM   #118
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Visited a "real" bookstore again today, it has been quite a while. I felt like I was in a time machine, going back 50 years or so. All those useless paper thingies, all that wasted space! Just imagine having to carry a bunch of those heavy things home? Well I just couldn't wait to get back to my Kindle.
Yes, ebooks are not books. But they are highly efficient at transferring information between minds

The funny thing is, I doubt anyone was saying these things about the differences between papyrus and hardened clay.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote