View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 04:50 PM   #50
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Very true.

I'm on my 3rd IPod (use it for hours every day) & have never purchased a single item from iTunes, but I'm quite sure I'm in the minority.
Yep. I don't have an iPod and all my music is in .ogg but my dad, who never touched a computer until a few years ago doesn't want anything for xmas or his birthday but iTunes credits for his. He wouldn't want to have to convert files or find his PID. He just wants to buy the book and read the book.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote