View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 09:40 PM   #16
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I do my best to make sure that if I was to move to a device that did not support LRF I would not be stranded with too many books that I cannot convert to take with me. I think if I was to switch formats, I would go with Mobipocket due to being able to convert to that format. Plus it's supported on other eink devices. eReader is not and that to me is a big drawback. I don't want to read on a tiny screen. 6" is small enough.
Since there was little or no formatting in the PDB files I was able to move them all to LRF with very little effort. Those were my first BookDesigner efforts. I used ABC Amber Palm Converter to extract the text from the PDB files before I loaded it in BD for the LRF creation.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote