Thread: iPad iPad and Future Shock
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 07:39 PM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I took mine yesterday for reading on the way to visit relatives an hour away. It goes in a neoprene sleeve and into my purse. I had no intention of showing it off, but Tim said, "Show Rose our vacation pics". We never got to the pics. I had to whip out the 2 apps that I use to indoctrinate the unbelievers: Manic Marble and Labyrinth. It is all intuitive with no explanations needed. Everyone in the room has to try it.

I did that at a family gathering at a Mexican restaurant (different family members) and I hoped it wouldn't leave with strangers. EVERYBODY wanted to try it. Then they found the Scramble-2 app and took turns seeing who could get the most words. I'm pretty sure my SIL will get one for Christmas.

Last edited by DixieGal; 07-26-2010 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Never underestimate the power of margaritas.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote