View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 06:08 AM   #47
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwing
How good is the iGo system?
It's not bad. My roommate doesn't like the way his charges his cellphone (a RAZR), but mine has been ok. I have a laptop charger with the assortment of consumer electronics tips as well, and managed to wire up a few universal tip supplies myself. The system now powers pretty much everything I own, but I use it primarily when travelling. I take a lot of cruises so I appreciate the fact that it takes up such little space (I used to need a large bag just for my adaptors).

My setup powers:

My Travel Laptop
3 Cell Phones
AV-100 Camcorder
Gemstar eBook (and Sony eReader now)
iPaq PDA
iPod
Nintendo DS Lite
Digital Camera
SD Card Databank unit (my camcorder is SD based)

and it works like a charm.
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote