View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 10:50 AM   #8
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I selected more then 4 Hours, as I usually spend at least avcouple of hours everyday catching up on news, new developments etc. and go through a rotating list of websites (think 150 at last count) which I check on a weekly or monthly basis.

So adding that to the hour or two I spend reading on weekdays and 3-4 hours o weekends, it comes to a little over four to five hours on average, with a larger share on weekends, holidays & sick days

If I started counting all the time I spend on mobileread, etc. I'll probably have to increase it by a couple of hours..
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote