Thread: PRS-T2 Hacking the T2
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:42 AM   #82
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
It is for desktop. You don't need to root for that. It just makes use of the evernote extension for firefox. Click the button on your computer the extension adds, and it puts a copy of tgat page in evernote to download onto your T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by trocchietto View Post
Dear Everybody,
I translated the russian instruction,
but really it is not clear to me how to hack,
for instance when I have to do the jailbreak? it says if it is in the "priestine" condition do the jail break. what does it means, that is in the case I did not try any trick yet?
and then all the file that are enclosed I have just to put on the SD card the remaining 4 files :
The automatic resizing / data partition (did I have to partition as I do with linux systems?)
download setup ADB (the recovery is if something goes wrong i suppose)
download app2sd
then there is this
AMR minimal root(why has been updated after it is maybe essential or not? it is maybe for US EU installations as indicated so I MUST install it?)

as it is super easy, could maybe somebody write the 3-4 steps for dummies without supposing any previous user knowledge? I think we need that as in internet there is any doc in English, I reckon should be a five minute task
thank you
In this case pristine means as it came from the factory.

As far as the rest, let me take a look and see what else i can clarify

Last edited by Hellmark; 11-02-2012 at 09:46 AM.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote