View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #8
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Hello guys,

My sincere apologies for the unexpected downtime you've experienced today. We were offline from 11:28 to 13:23 GMT due to a small (alas, fatal) typo in one of our server settings. Normally we don't mess with these settings, and it only happened as we're preparing for our next infrastructure upgrade (bigger and faster hardware). Again, my apologies, and thank you to everyone who contacted me directly!

Now I wish you all a very pleasant Sunday!

Alex
A MySQL version upgrade maybe?
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote