View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 01:18 AM   #1
Kast
Kast is kind to children and small, furry animalsKast is kind to children and small, furry animalsKast is kind to children and small, furry animalsKast is kind to children and small, furry animalsKast is kind to children and small, furry animalsKast is kind to children and small, furry animalsKast is kind to children and small, furry animalsKast is kind to children and small, furry animalsKast is kind to children and small, furry animalsKast is kind to children and small, furry animalsKast is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PRS-505
Question Pages appear twice when PRS-505 is reading searchable PDFs. Is there a solution?

In searchable PDFs each page appears twice, I assume it's the fonts first and the image later. What I want to do is stop the image from being displayed and just have the fonts (obviously because you can control the size of the fonts and you can't control the image). Can I edit the PDFs somehow to make that happen?

Images that show the problem (these are three consecutive page turns, as you can see at the bottom of the second image the page starts all over again):

PS. The reason I need searchable PDFs is because I convert unsearchable PDFs to searchable PDF/A using ABBYY PDF transformer which currently is the best solution for greek fonts I've found so far.

PS #2 The problem is only recreated when I choose Medium or Large Fonts on PRS-505

Last edited by Kast; 03-09-2011 at 01:53 AM.
Kast is offline   Reply With Quote