View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 09:38 AM   #10
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottocrat View Post
I'm not sure I understand the OP's problem? Did it really not fit in the seat pocket? I'm a pretty frequent traveller and have been for years and I can't remember ever having been on a flight where you couldn't stow a paperback in the pocket in front of you. Is it the Cybook's fragility that worries you?
The pocket had two parts. One part where it fit OK and where a paperback fit does not have a bottom so it will fall out but a paperback will probably stick. The part where the inflight magazies are placed is kind of narrow and hard to put the Cybook in it especially without removing all the magazines and it worried me that putting it there. Also I did not want to risk hitting the Cybook with my knees when the person in front of me put the seat back.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote