View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 04:54 PM   #767
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by khromov View Post
Is the Aura HD still worth getting at this time, or should you hold out for the next model? I doubt there will be an increase in resolution but perhaps a better looking screen.

Anyone keep track of the timeline for Kobo product announces? When can we expect new models soon?
The Glo and Aura were out in the Autumn but the Aura HD was April last year. Also, the Aura HD was announced as a limited edition, so there is no guarantee that there will be an updated version. Personally, I'd just go ahead an buy it.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote