View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:14 AM   #4
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
And in public... I've been reading electronically for so long, I can't even remember what the last pbook was I read in public... (and you cannot see what somebody is reading on an electronic device!)
I actually was on a train and saw someone reading an electronic book. I'm kind of a people watcher anyway, but I thought it was fun to try and figure out (imagine) what they were reading based on facial expressions and body language. This person was slightly flushed, breathing a little faster than normal, fidgity, and looked up occasionally with a guilty look.

That was just too much....and too easy. I asked the person which "50 Shades" book they were reading....after a startled look and a sheepish grin, "the second" was their reply!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote