View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #2
sysKin
Connoisseur
sysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Aura HD, after a train ate my Glo
Hi o/
Quote:
Originally Posted by freekyfree View Post
I told them that I did not like the fact that the reading statistics are only available to "kepubs"
Actually there is no obvious solution there. Since the statistics are on their server (those are account statistics not device statistics), the only way for them to track your epub reading would be for them to know what epubs you have.
I would not accept if my device was sending this information to them...

Not saying there is no solution, just that it's not a simple "extend current statistics to epubs".

[edit] um, wait a minute... am I wrong? if I'm wrong about the above, tell me, 'cause now I'm confused >_<

Last edited by sysKin; 01-06-2013 at 07:58 PM.
sysKin is offline   Reply With Quote