View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:50 AM   #15
MattW
Connoisseur
MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS 505, Sony PRS T2, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
That's your argument? If you can't address everything, don't address anything? Better to have no principles and stand for nothing?
No. My argument is to think before getting upset over nothing. It's a game show. Blaming a completely seperate division of Sony (the one that makes ereaders) for something that may or may not be wrong, strikes me as an overreaction.

Why not stop watching television altogether until the TV industry addresses this glaring injustice?

Get a little perspective. Nobody has harmed you; no injustice has been done. A game show is not a human right, it's a game show. You either play by their rules or you don't. If you don't like the rules, don't watch. It's that simple.

My argument in a nutshell: there are a lot of things to get angry about in this world. This isn't one of them. This is not a matter of principle. Or if it is, it's a principle not worth having.
MattW is offline   Reply With Quote