View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 12:16 PM   #140
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Hey, I don't know which of you like paranormal reads, since I am relativity new to this thread, but I found an free short for Halloween by Christina Dodd. I love the Wilder bunch!

From Christina Dodd:
Several years ago, when I wrote WILDER FAMILY HALLOWEEN, I loved revisiting the Wilder family and discovering what happened after Darkness Chosen. This year, I updated the story, and posted it on my website for October. I’m also posting it here, in October *only,* as a download for my readers who would like to keep the story as part of their Darkness Chosen collection. So…

Found here: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/243772

Last edited by auntykatkat; 10-13-2012 at 12:19 PM.
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote