View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 06:49 PM   #177
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
Quote:
As to making notes ... it depends on the book I guess. I'm currently reading a Epub-book-converted-from-PDF for a course I'm enrolled in (economics) and it helps to make notes there, but if reading a novel, it's useless except to get the award
Anyway, that award in English is Deep thinker (thinking statue on a pink background). What is it in French ?
To have this one you should highlight some passages (how much ?). In French, it's called "Guillemets" (quotation marks) explained as : "keep your favorite passages by highlighting them". As for me, reading is just for fun (I really don't know if some technical or scientific books are available as ebooks, but at least, I could get some books about open source softwares in pdf format and use calibre to convert them as epub, then highlighting passages that would be useful to me)
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote