View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 01:03 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Apologies for the outage

Duh, we just had our first real outage. It's somehow related to Murphy's Law I think, because it was only the last two days when I was unable to access the Internet for other reasons.

I wish I could say who was to blame for the outage, like a squirrel which somehow squeezed its way into our server, but the truth is: I don't know. A note popped up in my e-mail saying that our Apache server went down on December 28, 2006 05:22:23 PST. A simple restart did the trick - alas with a day delay thanks to my absense. We'll make sure this is not going to happen again!

Thanks to everyone who informed us, including David @ TeleRead, Laurens, Simon, Roland, Daniel, and everyone else!

Anyways, I hope everyone of you saddled up and is ready to ride into a Happy New Year!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote