View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 09:48 AM   #26
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
I got my email this morning and most of my books transferred. 15 didn't because they weren't available at Kobo.

On checking my Calibre library I was aghast that I didn't have some of these already backed up, breaking my always keep an Alf-copy of everything rule. I then began looking at the books and these must have been freebies in my early ebook days when I would grab anything that was free, because they are books I would never read and don't want in my library even for free.

More concerning to me is my credit which generated this message --

Sorry, but we couldn’t transfer your Reader Store credit to Kobo.
Please contact Kobo Customer Care at 1-855-732-3662 and quote this reference number.

I called and was assured it's just a glitch they're working on, but we'll see. At least it is all from when Target had that amazing sale on Sony ebookstore gift cards -- I bought $200 worth.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote