View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 07:01 PM   #4
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
Mobile Broadband on HD+

Most mobile broadband providers have some type of device for connecting multiple devices. I use Verizon and I have a mifi. We can connect up to 10 devices with no problem. If you are looking for a mobile broadband router for a device you already have, I would recommend http://www.3gstore.com

They are very knowledgeable about mobile broadband and have many different options.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote