View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 05:35 PM   #117
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You can set that permanently in preferences so you don't have to enter each time. There's no need to have pdoc tag in there when all you do to change it is to send via email or send to kindle for it to show up as a document instead of a book.
Off Topic-

@Blossom - is there any advantage to having the [EBOK] tag as opposed to just leaving it blank?....back when this all started with the first Fire I set my prefences to leave it blank and have been converting that way ever since. Is there a reason for me to reset the field to [EBOK] and reconvert all of my library?
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote