View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 03:26 PM   #274
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
If I could get folder browsing (or, ideally, the Sony "collections" data that can be loaded via Calibre), I would switch to Kobo entirely as my eReader of choice AND store of choice.

Also, for store bought books, I would love the ability to organize THOSE on shelves online. Right now, my Kobo library is three pages long, and it's unwieldy to look for anything.

Well, I also REALLY would like the same zooming/panning/locking-into-place PDF options that the Sony uses. But for right now, I have my Sony for that. What I DON'T have on my Sony is a store that can sync across an eReader and my phone.

Also, +1 to the Kobo support team being so proactive to talk to us. That's GOLDEN.

EDITED TO ADD:

Also, those badges are freaking AMAZING. I want them so badly, and I don't even have a Kobo reader. All the more reason for me to switch.... just as soon as I can get some metadata/folder browsing.

Last edited by anamardoll; 06-21-2011 at 03:29 PM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote