View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 08:03 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Hm, I'm not sure I'm following you... are you saying the note has to be a whole paragraph and not just a word or a character like the link? 'Cause to me it works if I put for instance [1] as the link in the text and [1] as the note at the beginning of the paragraph that I am using as a note.
No. What I mean is that, due to the way that LRF files "work", you can only jump to the start of a paragraph. Hence, if your note is not at the start of the paragraph, the link won't jump you to exactly the right place. I certainly don't mean that you have to have an entire paragraph as the note .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote