View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:13 AM   #35370
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I hate that when it happens.

I'm busy designing a charging dock for my phone. I guess it's too new for any place in Japan to be selling docks for the iPhone 5 yet, though I've seen a couple on line. I've been using an adapter with my old dock, but I'll be changing cases soon and the adapter won't fit the new case. I have to use the Lightening Cable... that means a new dock! So today I bought some small hardwood blocks at the home center, and will build a dock that can accept the lightening cable at the correct height for the new case while still allowing the waterproof port cover some clearance space. I figure I'll only need to cut one of the blocks down to size, and make up actually sitting space with some of Billy May's "Mighty Putty!" I like making things!

Stitchawl

Sounds like a potential market there....hmmm....

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote