View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Post Snapshots of NiLuJe's hacks

You'll find here links to the current packages for all my stuff. This means that this will always point to the latest available versions (think rolling releases).
They're grouped here in a single post as a convenience, both for me (much easier & faster to upload), and for you (that's the easiest way to get properly arranged source files for these packages).

On a sidenote, most of these are distributed as xz compressed tarballs (because it's much, much more efficient) so you'll need GNU tar/bsdtar + xz-utils on Linux/BSD/OS X, and something that can handle those files on Windows (f.g., 7-zip or WinRAR 5). On Windows, be extremely wary of unarchiving software providing a 'smart' CR/LF handling [i.e., WinZip]: do NOT let it affect the line endings of these files, because that would break things in fun and interesting ways.

Now that this is out of the way, on to the good stuff!

The listing follows this format:
Description | D/L Link | Last Modified | Size | MD5 Checksum | MR Thread

(A barebones version of this listing is also available here).

Packages targeting the Kindle 2/DX/DXG/3/4:

Packages targeting the Kindle 5 (Touch/PW1/PW2/KT2/KV/PW3/KOA/KT3/KOA2/PW4/KT4/KOA3/PW5):

KUAL & KUAL extensions:

KindleTool:

Misc. Stuff:

Packages targeting Kobo devices:

Last updated on Thur, 04 Jan 2024 13:37:00 +0100

Last edited by NiLuJe; 01-04-2024 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Quick update for Languagebreak
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote