View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 03:30 PM   #9
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
why not just have them prefix the thread with (affiliate) or something like that. I much prefer the individual thread per book.
^This! Plus if a poster chooses to stay in one thread, as Koland has decided to do, then having that thread also stickied would be a great help, as well.

I have no argument as to whether or not it is an overreaction or justified decision becuase it is not something I have ever really thought about, considered or realized.

The only links I follow on a regular basis are from the Free/Bargain Kindle deal threads. If Koland is getting a stipend for posting them, then I see no harm or foul. I appreciate his putting all of those links in one (or two places) for us to find.

Harry, can you please explain the nature of the complaints? I'm curious to know the cons of affiliate links.

Than you.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote