View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 08:45 AM   #10
dragonbone
must love dogs
dragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone 32GB 3GS, iPad 64GB WiFi
@ Kiklop74, I also am not a USA resident, but when I installed the software I said that I was, and was able to download a few of the 100 freebies.
Then I deleted them, and now I regret it... . I also want to have access to the 500'000 free books available now, since Google has partnered up with Sony!!! BTW there is a guy here who sometimes is able to arrange gift cards for the Sony Store, (if you are interested) and I will be buying a card from him if I can sort out this problem.

@ Gwynevans, thanks for your reply.
If I can understand you correctly..... I can purchase books from the Sony Store and then import them into Calibre, and use Calibre without using the Sony Library?

@ Mitchll, thanks for the reply. Basically the same question as above and:
Do you have both Sony books and other books in your Calibre Library which you then load to you device via Calibre?

Last edited by dragonbone; 03-26-2009 at 09:42 PM.
dragonbone is offline   Reply With Quote