View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:23 AM   #35406
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Thanks, Dreams. Red_Phoenix added on a few points already which is why you didn't understand. Before he added them, the last three numbers were 666, and I didn't want to ride my motorcycle while wearing the number of the Devil. Generally I'm not that superstitious, but something about seeing it there gave me the willies.... I figured if a Mod could remove a point, it would solve the problem. Red Phoenix added a few points and solved it that way. But I appreciate you help!

Stitchawl
Interestingly, you seem to have gone from an even number, 666, to an odd number, 255, which I didn't think was possible....
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote