View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:56 PM   #250
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
The one that is built in works great! No sleep timer though. I also use Amazon MP3 app. Slacker Radio and Tune In Pro.

Yes Gingerbread is older but I prefer it to the newer Android. My Kindle Fire is 2.3 as well.
Ok Blossom, get ready to be bombarded with questions from me also - I just purchased the Samsung Galaxy Player (and this cover). This will be my first Android device - so excited

So, one down, three to go, though I'm now thinking of getting two 32GB microSD cards, instead of one. I can use one for the Clip Zip (for primarily audiobooks and podcasts) and one for the SGP5 (for primarily music).
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote