View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 03:13 PM   #10
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
OK, doing that. Why are they under "I'm reading" when I finished reading them ages ago? It should update the status to 'Finished' or something, then it could make the download while syncing optional.

Thanks for the tip though
It is a bit confusing. I'm Reading really means "Books that will appear in my Library on all devices which support that book content"

The status of the book (undread, open, closed / finished) as defined on the client (be it an app or a device) is not applied to to the I'm Reading list.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote