View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 11:14 AM   #59
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
Part of me likes the idea of a Nexus 7 and a little larger screen and trying out Jelly Bean, but it's hard to justify, given my Note does all of what I need right now and with more eye friendly resolution plus a card slot!

I did try out my first magazine from Google Play yesterday, and the app didn't let me change text size, at least in that magazine. No zoom either. If I did magazines often, a 7" or larger tablet might be justified, but I don't.
Out of curiousity, what file format are the Magazines in? I wondering if they are epub or PDF based.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote