View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 10:09 AM   #3
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanG View Post
Thank you, Adoby, I agree that 'goodbye' thread was jarring.

Me? I'm just loving my Opus. I much prefer it to my Gen3. I have small hands so the smaller device could've been tailor made to fit my grip. Is it my imagination or is the screen sharper than the Gen3? And I love the page turn buttons.
Yes, it is slightly sharper; the physical resolution is the same (800x600) but for the 5" Opus screen that comes to 200 dots per inch compared to the 170 for the 6" Gen3.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote