View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 05:11 PM   #168
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
The category shows only for custom items. You might be looking at a standard one? The rationale is that the standard items can be determined from the icon, but the custom ones cannot.

If you truly are not seeing the category name in the tooltip for custom fields, then I have some debugging to do.
Haha, you can relax, it is a "standard item" (an author name). However it is inside one of my multiple user categories. That is what I cannot determine currently once the treeview is expanded - which user category that author lies within (well not without scrolling up).