View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 01:28 PM   #5
kristalana
Groupie
kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Galaxy Tab Pro
Ha I forgot about this thread. No, I never did find it after a great deal of searching, which was super-frustrating. Well that's not accurate, it's available for a bunch of money to use commercially, but I only ever wanted it for personal use. Palatino is lovely, it's my default font on my Kindle but on my phone Droid Serif ended up coming closer to FF Yoga, so that's what I settled on.

If you keep looking and end up finding it, let me know!
kristalana is offline   Reply With Quote