View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 10:04 AM   #16
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by orwell2k View Post
Having seen the commonality of the Hanlin V3 devices, I got used to the convenience of having all the devices in a single forum. And what should happen? Suddenly there is a dedicated Astrak EZReader forum, which if I'm not mistaken is another set of Hanlin clones.
There is no perfect forum layout, but I agree with you that having EZ Reader separate from Hanlin is not the best approach. There seems to be a trend away from sub-forums, but having BeBook and EZ Reader sub-forums under Hanlin makes more sense to me. The other approach that might work is tags (prefixes), again under a Hanlin Forum. This is used currently in the Sony Portable Reader (New Forum).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote